Here at Athens Bagel, we are proud to help the community and give back in any way we can.
Athens Bagel Company believes in giving back to our local Athens, Georgia community. We thank you for your interest in having us sponsor your event. In order to be considered for sponsorship, we require perspective organizations submit a complete sponsorship application. We accept applications on a year- round basis for events taking place no sooner than 6 weeks prior to the time the application is submitted for review. Upon submission of your application it will be reviewed for eligibility of sponsorship. After the initial review, your organization may be contacted for additional information. Following the final review of your application, you will receive an email if your request has been approved. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All organizations requesting sponsorship by or donation from Athens Bagel Company must have a current 501(c)(3) tax exempt status as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Additionally, the organization must not be classified as a 509(a)(3) or as a private foundation. We are unable to provide sponsorship for the following groups:
- Private Foundations
- Political or Advocacy Groups
- Programs operating outside of our local community
- Athletic Teams
- Compensation for nonprofit staffing
- Please review all the preceding information and only use this Request for Sponsorship if you believe that your organization will qualify for sponsorship by or donation from Athens Bagel Company.
- Fully complete the attached Sponsorship Request Questionnaire AND the appropriate sections of the IRS Form 8283. Part IV of Form 8283 must be filled out with the submission of the application, however, the signature and date may be withheld until donation has been made.
- Scan and email as a single PDF attachment all documents and sponsorship packet, if one exists, to email@example.com no sooner than six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event. Requests that are missing information will be deemed incomplete and not reviewed.